Tailored short courses
We design award-winning training programs. Our courses are outcomes-based, online or in-house - and lets you easily personalise training. The courses are designed to increase employee/student engagement and enforce work based practicality. These workforce based training programs help learners improve outcomes for your employees, students, local community, and institution.
Our industry-leading turnkey learning solutions enable distance learning across higher education, workforce, and professional development programs such as CPD. The courses, depending on the client requirements, are developed and often delivered in conjunction with staff from world leading research universities such as Oxford, Cambridge and London Imperial.
Our IT short courses provide progression for those who wish to develop their skills and understanding of ICT or who are going to develop or support ICT as a career. These highly practical user qualifications enable learners to use of digital technology as part of their job or support others. Our popular short courses within ICT are:
- Software, web and game development.
- Network installation, support and design.
- Hardware installation support and systems architecture.
- Cyber security and software penetration testing.
- Telecoms installation and support.
- Linux, C and C++ short course.
- Advanced Python for engineers.
- Short course on Docker.
- Big data with Hadoop and Spark.
- Django and Postgres.
Engineering and Project management courses
From mathematics to topics within blockchain engineering, we have a variety of Engineering courses and qualifications designed to support many work based choices. Our courses are offered at many different levels and sizes - ranging from beginner level mathematics to writing custom finite element programs. Some of our popular short courses are:
- Engineering mathematics with emphasis on numerical analysis.
- Data acquisition and analysis using Python.
- Building Acoustics.
- Renewable energy technology (covers EnergyPlus and PVWatts).
- Advanced CAD/CAM.
- CAE - Finite element analysis using ANSYS and ABAQUS.
- Short course on Blockchain Technology.
- Control engineering principles.
- Project management based on PRINCE methodology.
- Essential leadership skills for managers.
- Doctoral training for research students (MSc, PhD).
We use a straight up, consultative type approach to work out how we can best support your company or institution in terms of your business needs and its future strategic goals. We will use our expertise to advise and guide you based on what is best for your business in terms of efficiency and performance - with a goal to increase these KPIs. Our existing relationships with employers and key industry bodies help ensure our short courses will provide you the following:
- Online or in-house of delivery methods available.
- Cater for different assessment methods.
- Deliver recognised class based qualifications when required
- Multiple levels and sizes available. (Undergraduate to doctoral research skills training).
- Topics ranging from specific skills such as IT to generic skills such as career planning and project management.
Get in touch to find out out how we can develop a specfic training course to upskill your staff.